Removes fine scratches, haziness and abrasions from most
plastics. With repeated use, NOVUS No. 2 restores faded
and discolored plastics.
Removes the damage instead of filling it in
Buffs out quickly
After restoring, seals with a coat of polish
1) Observe condition of the surface to be treated. The
deeper the scratches, the greater the pressure required
to remove them. If the surface is dirty, clean with
NOVUS No.1 before applying NOVUS No. 2.
2) Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3)Apply NOVUS No. 2 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth
polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to
the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all
4)When the worst scratches have been polished out,
reapply NOVUS No.2 uniformly in a circular motion to
the entire surface using short, circular strokes and light
pressure. Allow to dry to a light haze.
5) Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface to a
slippery glaze using firm, short strokes. This procedure
is imperative in achieving the best results.
6) For heavy scratches, multiple applications of NOVUS
No. 2 or application of NOVUS No. 3 may be required.
7) Follow with NOVUS No. 1 for best results.